Header AD

Preity Zinta



So much more than just dimples, Preity remains consistent on my blog and in my heart as a favorite actress. Though her filmography has lessened over the years, some of her work in the early 2000s lands on my list of favorites. Kal Ho Na Ho, Veer Zaara, KANK, Salaam Namaste, even Jhoom Barabar Jhoom - all movies enhanced by her beauty, tone and delivery. Cute, yes, but also brassy and socially conscious. See my previous post on all the reasons I love her here . Preity is the quintessential girl next door, and someone I could see being BFF's with!



Audrey Hepburn


When I think of classic and ethereal, Audrey comes to mind. She, quite simply, is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen grace the silver screen. While I haven't seen all of her movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's and My Fair Lady remain constant favorites and continue to stand the test of time even now. Also I'm pretty sure she is responsible for my fascination with large brim hats! What Audrey left was a legacy, one that would try to be replicated (I see bits and pieces of her in Natalie Portman every now and then), but can never be reproduced. Timeless and sheer perfection!!

Preity Zinta Preity Zinta Reviewed by admin on 14 April Rating: 5

Post AD